Circulating Tumour Cells (CTC) Analysis R.G.C.C. testing
This testing has just become available in Australia! 11/11/14
Circulating Tumour Cells (CTC) are cancer cells which have broken away from the primary tumour and have entered the blood stream where they circulate and have the potential to generate metastatic disease.
These cells can be isolated and identified, and there is growing interest in their detection for the following purposes:
The early detection and diagnosis of new cancers;
Monitoring of existing cancers;
Prognosis – providing information about the risk of recurrence of a current or previous.
Circulating Tumour cells (CTCs), immunophenotyping, chemotherapeutic drugs.
The tumour is made up from several subgroups of cells (subpopulations) with different features. One of the subset actually drives the progress of the disease, the resistance to therapy and the relapse. This subset is called cancer stem cell-like cells or tumour initiating cells.
When a patient is treated and the cancer cells may be destroyed, then when the compatible diagnostic does not discover any signal, the cancer cells may consist of a population of 109 to 1012 cells. This limit defines the remission stage of a patient. At that stage only the cancer stem cells may survive and colonise into distant organs and generate metastases in time.
Circulating Tumour cells (CTCs), immunophenotyping, chemotherapeutic drugs.
ONCOCOUNT Test Code: 7008 – Measures the quantity of CTCs only.
(It does not include any other information concerning CTCs.)
ONCOSTAT Test Code: 7001 – Measures the chemo-sensitivity / chemo-resistance assessment for cytotoxic drugs, monoclonal antibodies, small molecules that inhibitor specific targets (TKI etc).
ONCOSTAT EXTRACTS Test Codes: 7002a, 7002b
(Former TU Profile Extracts) – Measures only the assessment of natural substances and plant extracts for anticancer potency.
ONCOSTAT PLUS Test Codes: 7003a, 7003b, 7003c
(Formerly TU Profile Plus) – Measures the chemo-sensitivity / chemo-resistance assessment for cytotoxic drugs, monoclonal antibodies, small molecules that inhibit specific targets (TKI etc) AND the assessment of natural substances and extracts for anticancer potency.
ONCOSTAT EXTRACTS Test Codes: 7002a, 7002b
(Former TU Profile Extracts) – Measures only the assessment of natural substances and plant extracts for anticancer potency.
ONCOTRACE Test Code: 7006 – Measures the concentration of CTCs and the immune-phenotype control of these cells.
ONCOTRAIL Test Code: 7007
Measures relevant markers for specific type of malignancies i.e.
IMMUNOSTAT Test Code: 7009
Profile of humoral and cellular immunity and cachexia.
This test uses specific cellular markers and cytokine production to detect the type or types of cells that are responsible for the activation or repression of the immune system of a patient.
METASTAT Test Code: 7010
Markers on CTCs that point out the potential organ for relapse.
It can help practitioners in the prognosis of metastases trends in cancer patients and guide them in the choice of appropriate chemotherapy.
1. ONCOCOUNT NEW 7008 CTC quantity only CTC Blood Kit $850.00
2. ONCOTRACE NEW 7006 CTC quantity and immunophenotype for all type of cancers CTC Blood Kit $950.00
3. BREAST ONCOTRAIL NEW 7007 CTC quanity and immunophenotype for BREAST cancer CTC Blood Kit $950.00
4. PROSTATE ONCOTRAIL NEW 7007 CTC quanity and immunophenotype for PROSTATE cancer CTC Blood Kit $950.00
5. COLON ONCOTRAIL NEW 7007 CTC quanity and immunophenotype for COLON cancer CTC Blood Kit $950.00
6. MELANOMA ONCOTRAIL NEW 7007 CTC quanity and immunophenotype for MELANOMA cancer CTC Blood Kit $950.00
7. LUNG ONCOTRAIL NEW 7007 CTC quanity and immunophenotype for LUNG (SCLC & NSCLC) cancer CTC Blood Kit $950.00
8. SARCOMA ONCOTRAIL NEW 7007 CTC quanity and immunophenotype for SARCOMA cancer CTC Blood Kit $950.00
9. GI (Gastrointestinal) ONCOTRAIL NEW 7007 CTC quanity and immunophenotype for GASTROINTESTINAL cancer CTC Blood Kit $950.00
IMMUNOSTAT NEW 7009 Profile of humoral and cellular immunity and cachexia CTC Blood Kit $1,200.00
METASTAT NEW 7010 Markers on CTCs that point out potential organ for relapse CTC Blood Kit $1,200.00
10. ONCOSTAT NEW 7001 Chemosensitivity/Chemoresistance of cytotoxic drugs and targeted therapies CTC Blood Kit $2,600.00
11. ONCOSTAT PLUS NEW 7003 Chemosenstivity/Chemoresistance of cytotoxic drugs, targeted therapies AND natural substances and plant extracts CTC Blood Kit $3,000.00
12. ONCOSTAT EXTRACTS NEW 7002 Chemosensitivity of natural substances and plant extracts CTC Blood Kit $2,200.00
Tested Natural Substances
- Agaricus blazei Murill (subrufescens) is an edible, medicinal mushroom with characteristic, somewhat sweet taste and the fragrance of almonds, that has traditionally been used against a wide range of diseases, including cancer, chronic hepatitis and diabetes. It’s also known under the names of Almond mushroom, Cogumelo de Sol, da Vida or de Deus (mushroom of the Sun, Life and God) in Brazil or Himematsutake (princess matsutake) in Japan.
- Arabinogalactan Powder is a polysaccharide produced from the bark of the Larch tree.* Arabinogalactans are found throughout nature and are found in other plants with immune support activity.* Larch Arabinogalactan is thought to have immune support activity by increasing the release of normal immune elements.* Larch Arabinogalactan is a fibrous product which ferments in the gut.* It increases gut microflora, e.g., Lactobacillus, increases short-chain fatty acid production, and minimizes ammonia production and absorption.* These effects suggest it may be beneficial as a dietary fiber supplement for improving gastrointestinal health.* A normal functioning and healthy gastrointestinal tract also supports immune function.* Larch Arabinogalactan has been shown to concentrate in the liver.
- *AHCC – Active Hexose Correlated Compound AHCC is the world’s most researched specialty immune supplement, supported by over 20 human studies and by more than 100 pre-clinical
in vivo and in vitro studies. It is utilized by over 1000 healthcare facilities worldwide to reduce the incidence of infections in both healthy and immune-compromised patients, improve cancer patient outcomes, decrease chemo side-effects, help control HPV infections, manage viral loads in Hepatitis-C patients and help those with liver disease.
- Alpha lipoic acid Water and lipid soluble antioxidant; supports glucose metabolism and nerve health. Alpha lipoic acid is both water and fat soluble which allows it to function in almost any part of the body as an antioxidant. A key component of the metabolic process, alpha lipoic acid produces energy in muscles and directs calories into energy production. In addition, it helps maintain healthy glucose metabolism, supports the nervous system and provides nutritional support for healthy liver function. In one study, alpha lipoic acid decreased serum lactate and pyruvate and promoted healthy glucose metabolism in lean and overweight individuals. Alpha lipoic acid supported nerve health in subjects who participated in a randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled, multicenter trial. The ability of alpha lipoic acid to modulate nitric oxide metabolite activity and to promote healthy microcirculation accounted for its ability to promote nerve cell health in two separate studies.
- Amygdalin (B17) Laetrile is a partly man made (synthetic) form of the natural substance amygdalin. Amygdalin is a plant substance found naturally in raw nuts and the pips of many fruits, particularly apricot pips, or kernels. It is also present in plants such as lima beans, clover and sorghum. There is no scientific evidence to support claims that laetrile or amygdalin can treat cancer or any other illness. Despite this it has been promoted as an alternative cancer treatment. In the 1970s, laetrile was widely promoted as an anti cancer agent either on its own or as part of a programme with a particular diet, high dose vitamin supplements, and pancreatic enzymes. We recommend that you don’t replace your conventional cancer treatment with any type of alternative cancer therapy, such as laetrile. Laetrile can cause serious side effects in some people so we don’t recommend that you use laetrile alongside your cancer treatment. See this article
- Aromat8-PN™Aromat8-PN™ delivers a unique, proprietary blend of 8-prenylnaringenin (8-PN) from hops and plant-lignan extract at clinically relevant levels. Research suggests lignans and 8-PN can support the body’s natural process of healthy aromatase activity and exert phytoestrogen (e.g., enterolactone) and antioxidant activity. This allnatural formula may support cardiovascular, bone, breast, and prostate health and help relieve normal menopausal discomforts.*
- Artecin® T
Artecin® herbal extract of Artemisia annua for promoting gut health. Artemisia annua (Chinese wormwood or Sweet Annie), a member of the Compositae family, acts as a bitter and carminative, and has been used traditionally for nutritional support of the gastrointestinal tract.* It can also promote digestion by enhancing secretion of digestive enzymes and bile.* Its most important mechanism of action is to help maintain a healthy balance of normal bacteria in the intestines.* Available here.
- Bio DSupplies vitamin D3 (400 IU per drop) in an emulsified form to aid in uptake and assimilation, especially important for those with malabsorption issues. Note: Inadequate levels of vitamin D are common. While the importance of vitamin D for musculoskeletal health is well documented, its importance in numerous other aspects of health are now recognized. They include (but are not limited to) cardiovascular health and immune function.
- Micellized D3Micellized D3™ is a natural, soy-free form of Vitamin D provided in a water-soluble micellized form. The micellization process produces tiny droplets (micelles) that are then formed into highly absorbable aggregate structures. Micellization greatly increases the solubility, absorption and bioavailability of our vitamin D3 over oil or emulsified forms.*
- Bio-AeMulsion Forte®Vitamin A in an emulsified form to aid in the uptake and assimilation. Use wherever vitamin A need has been determined. Each drop supplies 12,500 IU of vitamin A.
- C-statin (Vascustatin) VascuStatin Formula is a water extraction of the leaves of the herb Convolvulus arvensis, commonly known as bindweed, and is rich in proteoglycan mixture (PGM). The bindweed contained in VascuStatin is grown in Wyoming, and the toxic alkaloids are removed by a proprietary process. This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and does not contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.Cellular Vitality Cellular Vitality supports the body as a whole, with emphasis on our cellular processes specifically. Contains American ginseng, which acts as a body tonic for the
byproducts of stress Contains B vitamins, to fuel cells and participate in numerous body processes that contribute to normal function Contains berry seeds, which contain phytochemicals, like
anthocyanidins and tannins that aid cells during the normal wear and tear of everyday function Contains bromelain, an enzyme complex from pineapple stems and juice that modulates the body’s natural inflammatory response when taken between meals Contains coenzyme Q10, an enzyme that is essential for creation of energy within the mitochondria of cells and that helps protect cells
from free radicals Contains Cordyceps sinensis, a mushroom powder long prized in traditional Chinese medicine with a variety of bioactive compounds that contribute to fatigue management and blood sugar support Contains ribonucleic acid (RNA), compounds that can be broken apart as cells to create energy or manufacture protein
- Cruciferous CompleteCruciferous Complete supports cellular health. Supports healthy liver function Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity Vitamin K supports calcium absorption, blood clotting, and healthy liver function. Our research shows some compounds in kale and Brussels sprouts promote the liver’s natural phase one and two detoxification processes in cell culture.
- Curcumin Pure Encapsulations Curcumin has a long history of use for maintaining a healthy inflammatory response, via its effects on cyclooxygenase, prostaglandin and leukotriene metabolism. It also appears to maintain healthy cell cycle function and provides important antioxidant defense. Furthermore, it supports the body’s natural detoxification system and helps maintain healthy hepatic function. These actions are associated with its beneficial effects, including support for healthy liver, colon, musuloskeletal and cellular function. Curcumin C3 Complex ® has been the subject of scientific investigations at a number of hospitals and universities. Most recently, it has demonstrated the potential to maintain healthy tissue in the brain by supporting macrophage activity and has been associated with powerful support for cellular health in separate trials. Curcumin, standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids, provides broad support for maintaining healthy inflammatory response. † Curcumin C3 Complex ®
- CV 247 is a combination product comprising of Sodium Salicylate, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Gluconate and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) taken as a solution. The product was conceived and initially developed by Mr John Carter, veterinary surgeon, who also advocated that in combination with the therapy a patient also followed an “organic Diet”.
- Dextrol Dextrol is made from certified organically-grown Aloe Vera plants. A patent-protected method of processing the Aloe leaves ensures high content of specific polysaccharide fractions in the concentrate. Regular consumption promotes balanced metabolism and actively enhances digestive benefits resulting in normalized levels of glucose and triglyceride levels. The usual normalization response is seen in most individuals within 4-6 weeks of regular daily use.
- Epimune Comple Epimune Complex supports specific aspects of immune activity and contains research-supported ingredients such as EpiCor ® and maitake and turkey tail mushrooms. Supports healthy white blood cells
Supports normal mucus secretion and nasal passages Helps support respiratory health year-round, especially during seasonal challenges Helps activate and balance a healthy immune system response
- Indol-3-carbinol Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), naturally found in vegetables including broccoli, brussels sprouts and cabbage, supports the function of healthy breast cells. Furthermore, a placebo-controlled trial indicated that I3C
supports cervical cell health. In recent years, I3C has shown a promising ability to support prostate cell metabolism. Indole-3-carbinol, the powerful phytochemical found in cruciferous vegetables, provides support for healthy breast, cervical and prostate cells. Available here.
- Intenzyme Forte A broad spectrum proteolytic enzyme formulation that supports the numerous protein metabolism pathways. Proteolytic enzymes are capable of exerting influence over a variety of physiological and biochemical processes. Benefits of Intenzyme Forte include its effect on muscle soreness and discomfort due to overexertion, the support of hormone processing, as well as providing support for healthy digestive, immune and circulatory function.
- Lycopene Pure Encapsulations Lycopene provides a natural tomato extract rich in lycopene, various carotenoids, vitamin E, and other important phytochemicals. In one study involving 30 male subjects, supplementation with lycopene promoted healthy prostate function. This was one of the first randomized, prospective clinical trials to suggest that a lycopene supplement, rather than dietary tomato consumption, supported prostate health. Research compiled in a multi-center study involving ten European countries revealed that the antioxidant properties of dietary lycopene supported cardiovascular health. Fifty- seven epidemiological studies indicate that lycopene from tomato consumption or tomato-based products may help digestive, lung, cervical and breast cell health. Lycopene has also demonstrated potential for promoting retinal and macular health.
- Mammary PMG Mammary PMG is a combination of bovine mammary PMG™ extract, calcium, and magnesium to support healthy mammary gland function. Provides uniquely derived nucleoprotein-mineral extracts that support cellular health Helps maintain the mammary glands Promotes healthy connective tissue
- Melatonin Melatonin is produced naturally in the pineal gland of the brain in response to changes in light exposure; it helps maintain healthy sleep patterns as well as antioxidant and immune activities. Melatonin can be taken as a supplement to support these functions by promoting normal levels of melatonin in the body.*
- Metformin RX GLUCOPHAGE® (metformin hydrochloride) GLUCOPHAGE® XR (metformin hydrochloride) Extended-Release Tablets are oral antihyperglycemic drugs used in the management of
type 2 diabetes. Metformin hydrochloride (N,Ndimethylimidodicarbonimidic diamide hydrochloride) is not chemically or pharmacologically related to any other classes of oral antihyperglycemic agents. The structural formula is as shown: Metformin hydrochloride is a white to off-white crystalline compound with a molecular formula of C4H11N5• HCl and a molecular weight of 165.63. Metformin hydrochloride is freely soluble in water and is practically insoluble in acetone, ether, and chloroform. The pKa of metformin is 12.4. The pH of a 1% aqueous solution of metformin hydrochloride is 6.68.
Mistletoe is a semiparasitic plant that grows on several types of common trees such as apple, oak, pine, and elm. Mistletoe extract has been used since ancient times to treat many ailments. Mistletoe is one of the most widely studied complementary and alternative medicine therapies in people with cancer. Mistletoe extract has been shown to kill cancer cells in the laboratory and to affect the immune system. However, there is limited evidence that mistletoe’s effects on the immune system help the body fight cancer. Mistletoe extracts are usually given by injection under the skin or, less often, into a vein, into the pleural cavity, or into the tumour.
- Naltrexone (LDN) LDN is short for Low Dose Naltrexone. Naltrexone is a drug that was approved by the FDA in 1985 to treat opiate dependence. It is marketed under the trade names, ‘Revia® ’ and ‘Depade ®’, and in some countries (including the United States), an extended-release formulation is available as ‘Vivitrol ®’. Naltrexone is commonly used at a dose of 50mg–100mg daily for treating opiate dependence.
- Nrf2 Activator™ Nrf2 Activator™ Antioxidant & Detoxification Support Formula* Nrf2 Activator™, developed by Dr. David Perlmutter, is an exclusive formula designed to activate the Nrf2 genetic pathway. This pathway regulates the production of important molecules that impart antioxidant activity, such as glutathione and superoxide dismutase (SOD). It also regulates the production of detoxification enzymes, including glutathione S-transferase, and downregulates signaling factors such as NF-kappa B. Each ingredient in this formula is backed by extensive research in peer-reviewed journals.*
- Anvirzel™ Anvirzel™ is an internationally patented aqueous extract of Nerium oleander composed of both polar and non-polar compounds, and containing at least five polysaccharides, two cardiac glycosides, and five proteins. “Anvirzel™, an aqueous extract of the ornamental plant Nerium oleander, contains oleandrin as a principal cytotoxic component. Anvirzel™ has pharmacologic activities against human tumor cells. For example, in addition to its established ability to inhibit Na+, K+ -ATPase activity, this compound is known to result in induction of apoptosis, produce a sustained increase in [Ca2+], inhibit activation of NF-KB, release cytochrome C, activate caspase-dependent pathways, PARP cleavage, and produce persistent cell signal transduction events including activation of MAPK pathway, Racl, p21-activated kinase, and c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase pathways.” Journal of Experimental Therapeutics and Oncology. New science, “Oleandrin can also induce cell death through autophagy.” Integrated Cancer Therapies.
- OPC Synergy™OPC Synergy provides a synergistic blend that exhibits antioxidant activity and supports cell functioning. Provides ingredients antioxidants. Supports and maintains normal cell function
Website: www.rgcc-genlab.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org T.: 001 800-558-8740 ? Helps maintain normal cognitive function. Traditionally used in support of eye health. Supports the complex processes associated with aging Supports a healthy cardiovascular system. Maintains capillary integrity
- Paw Paw Cell-Reg ™ Nature’s Sunshine Products Benefits: Supports the immune system. Selectively affects specific cells. Modulates ATP production in specific cells.
Modulates blood supply to specific cells.
How It Works:
The active compounds in Paw Paw Cell-Reg are a mixture of over 50 acetogenins. Acetogenins are active compounds that affect the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate) in the mitochondria (the powerhouse) of the cell. ATP is the cells’ major source of energy. Acetogenins selectively modulate the production of ATP in specific cells. Modulating the production of ATP affects the viability of specific cells and may help modulate the blood supply to them. Acetogenins also support and enhance the effectiveness of conventional medical regimens.
- Poly-MVA Poly-MVA is a uniquely formulated combination of minerals, vitamins and amino acids designed to support cellular energy production and promote overall health. It may also replace specific nutrients that may be depleted during certain therapies. Poly-MVA is a breakthrough supplement that may assist in boosting immune response and support healing damaged cells. It is a unique formulation contains a proprietary complex of Alpha-Lipoic Acid and the mineral palladium (which we refer to as LAPd), Vitamins B1, B2 and B12, Formylmethionine, NAcetyl Cystiene, and trace amounts of Molybdenum, Rhodium, and Ruthenium. It is designed to provide energy for compromised body systems by targeting the energy charge transfer mechanism of our cells (the mitochondria) while protecting them as well from free radicals. Dr.Garnett also noted that in this process it also increases the charge density of DNA within the cell. Poly-MVA is a safe and powerful supplement. Definitive human studies continue and support what previous and ongoing case studies indicate that the Poly-MVA complex is beneficial in promoting optimum health,
protecting cell DNA and RNA, assisting the body to produce energy to function properly. Poly-MVA is a unique complex attached to a powerful antioxidant which research shows can neutralize harmful free radicals that damage our cells and cause aging. These free radicals are then converted into a usable energy source for our cells.
- ProteoXyme ™ XymogenProteoXyme™ Systemic Enzyme Formula ProteoXyme™ is designed to promote joint comfort and support the body’s normal response to inflammation, its ability to maintain tissue integrity, and its healing process. Proteolytic enzymes in ProteoXyme may break down proteins and complexes that can be produced as a result of injury and tissue damage. This activity is believed to aid nutrient and oxygen delivery and may help speed the body’s ability to recover and heal. Acid-resistant capsules facilitate systemic delivery of enzymes.*
Website: www.rgcc-genlab.com E-mail: email@example.com
- Quercetone® Thorne LabsWidely distributed in the plant kingdom, quercetin is the most abundant of the flavonoid molecules. It is found in many often-consumed foods, including apples, onions, teas, berries, vegetables of the cabbage family,seeds, and nuts. Quercetin is thought to be an essential component of the activity of many plants. All flavonoid molecules are similar in their chemical structure; however, small changes in these molecules dramatically change their solubility, activity, and affinity for certain tissues. It appears quercetin is poorlyabsorbed; however, slightly altering the molecule significantly increases the molecule’s water solubility and absorption. Quercetone contains Thorne’s water-soluble quercetin. Quercetin appears to have many beneficial effects on human health, including cardiovascular protection, as well as protection of the gastrointestinal tract.* A number of quercetin’s effects appear to be due to its antioxidant activity.* Quercetin scavenges free radicals and inhibits oxidation of LDL cholesterol.* By itself, and paired with vitamin C, quercetin can reduce the incidence of oxidative damage to skin and nerves caused by glutathione depletion.*
- Resveratin™ PLUS Xymogen Resveratin™ Plus provides a complete bioflavonoid complex with resveratrol, quercetin, and pterostilbene. These three antioxidants work together synergistically. Pterostilbene, a new focus of scientific research, is methylated resveratrol, a bio-optimized form that complements resveratrol and quercetin. These compounds are being extensively studied in the areas of cardiovascular health and aging.*
- Retenzyme Forte Supplies enzymatic and glandular specific support for healthy immune function.
- Dichloroacetate (DCA) – Dichloroacetic acid, often abbreviated DCA, is the chemical compound with formula CHC1 2 COOH. It is an acid, an analogue of acetic acid, in which two of the three hydrogen atoms of the methyl group have been replaced by chlorine atoms. The salts and esters of dichloroacetic acid are called dichloroacetates.
- Salicinium ™ Salicinium is the chemically pure form of the proprietary molecule for use in I.V. solution by Salicinium-registered Doctors only.
- Salvestrol Platinum Salvestrols are plant derived compounds (phytonutrients) essential for wellbeing that cannot be made in the body and must therefore be supplied through our diet. As a group, they are chemically unrelated substances except for the similar manner in which they confer their benefits, that is, as a result of their action with a particular enzyme. This enzyme is present only in malfunctioning cells and when it encounters a salvestrol it converts it into a form which is toxic to the sick cell. Because the enzyme is not present in healthy cells the Salvestrols exert no ill effects on them.
- Super Artemisinin Pure artemisinin or Qinghaosu, the active constituent of the herb sweet wormwood (Artemisia annua), and oil derived from the same plant, total 200 mg of material per capsule. Good quality Artemisia annua contains 0.3-0.5% artemisinin, so pure artemisinin provides hundreds of times more of the active constituent artemisinin than the whole herb itself.
Allergy Research Group does independent potency assays on every batch (using HPLC). Allergy Research Group artemisinin is minimum98.5% pure, and does not contain thujone.
- Superoxide Dismutase –SOD Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme found in all living cells. An enzyme is a substance that speeds up certain chemical reactions in the body. The superoxide dismutase that is used as medicine is sometimes taken from cows. Superoxide dismutase is taken by mouth for removing wrinkles, rebuilding tissue, and extending the length of life. However, there is no
evidence that superoxide dismutase products that are taken by mouth are absorbed by the body. As a shot, superoxide dismutase is used for treating pain and swelling (inflammation) caused by osteoarthritis, sports injuries, and rheumatoid arthritis, a kidney condition called interstitial cystitis; gout; poisoning caused by a weed-killer called paraquat; cancer; and lung problems in newborns.
Superoxide dismutase is also given as a shot for improving tolerance to radiation therapy, improving rejection rates in kidney transplantation, and minimizing heart damage caused by heart attacks.
A sterile solution containing superoxide dismutase is sometimes applied directly to the eyes for treating ulcers on the cornea.
How does it work?
Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme that helps break down potentially harmful oxygen molecules in cells, which might prevent damage to tissues. It is being researched to see if it can help conditions where oxygen molecules are believed to play a role in disease.
- Thymex Thymex Supports the Thymus Gland With Bovine Thymus Cytosol Extract, Calcium Lactate, and Magnesium Citrate. Thymex helps kick-start the thymus gland, the center of the immune
system, when antibody production is needed. The thymus is the key immune gland, especially in newborn infants and young children. It preprocesses T-lymphocytes after their origination and migration from bone marrow. In the thymus, the cells divide rapidly and develop diversity for reacting against different specific antigens. Thymex contains a Cytosol extract of the thymus gland, the core of the immune system. Such extracts contain the gland’s steroid and hormone precursors, enzymes, coenzymes and synergistic cofactors produced by the cell. The main purpose of these aqueous tissue extracts is to support the patients’ hormone-dependent tissue functions until the tissue is able to do so itself.
The minerals calcium and magnesium are critical to human nutrition. Bone mineralization is one of their primary nutritional functions. Calcium comprises about 98 percent of the mineral component of bone and tooth structure. Calcium is also essential for various other body functions, including blood coagulation, muscle contraction, nerve conduction, maintenance and function of cell membranes and membrane permeability, and the proper functioning of many enzymes. The magnesium in this product aids in the uptake of calcium lactate by the body. However, on its own, magnesium is a critical dietary substance. It is an essential element for over 300 enzymes in the body and among its many roles; it is a cofactor for ATP metabolism in the body.
- Ukrain Ukrain (NSC-631570) is claimed to be a semisynthetic compound of thiophosphoric acid (triaziridide) and the alkaloid chelidonine derived from the common weed, Chelidonium majus (greater celandine), which grows primarily in Europe and Asia.
- Virxcan Thousands of people worldwide have used Virxcan tablets and salve as a natural means to remove unwanted Moles Warts and other growths.
- Vitanox Standard Process Inc – Medi Herb Vitanox contains a synergistic blend of herbs which provide strong antioxidant activity. The herbs Rosemary, Green Tea, Turmeric and Grape Seed provide phenolic diterpenes (including carnosol and rosmarinic acid), polyphenols including epigallocatechin gallate, essential oils containing sesquiterpenes, yellow pigments referred to as diarylheptanoids (including curcumin), flavonoids, triterpenoids and oligomeric procyanidins. This product is standardized to contain 83.35 mg of catechins, 70.4 mg of curcuminoids and 42.5 mg of procyanidins in each tablet to ensure optimal strength and quality. The natural substances in Vitanox: Website: www.rgcc-genlab.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
~ provide strong antioxidant activity
~ support healthy circulation and vascular integrity
~maintain healthy connective tissue
~support and maintain cellular health ?
- Polymannan Extract (PME) ASSESSMENT OF POLYMANNAN EXTRACT (PME) IMMUNOMODULATORY ACTIVITY Polymannan Extract (PME) is a botanically-derived product consisting of long-chain, high molecular weight glucomannans, often called polymannans, as mannose constitutes the principal sugar moiety. Other sugar components include arabinose, glucose, and galactose. The molecular weight ranges from 100,000 to 10,000,000 Daltons. Immunomodulation activity increases in direct proportion to the mannose content and the chain length of the molecule. The product consists of a snow-white finely granular powder completely soluble in aqueous solution. The powder is tested in tissue culture using THP-1 monocytes/macrophages with quantitation of the level of Tumor
Necrosis Factor-alpha as the significant cytocommunicator. Thus, demonstration of the immunomodulatory activity of the powder requires interaction with “buffy-coat” elements.
Our compounding pharmacist prepares the final product as an aqueous solution (10 mg/mL) available in 10 mL multidose vials. Owing to the multidose form, 0.9 % benzyl alcohol is added as a preservative. The product is administered intravenously.
- Research Aloe Extract Sodium dichloroacetate (DCA) Sodium dichloroacetate (DCA) is a white color, soluble in water crystalline powder with a slightly bitter taste. Pure DCA has alkaline pH of an aqueous solution, so DCA we supply contains sodium phosphate additive that provides a stable aqueous DCA neutral pH. (Please note that sodium phosphate is used in medicine and food as pH stabilizer). Phosphate additives not only provide stability in DCA and DCA solutions but also prolong shelf life.
- Ascorbic Acid
Ascorbic acid is also known as vitamin C. Our bodies need vitamin C to make a substance called collagen which is required for the health and repair of our skin, bones, teeth and cartilage. We get vitamin C from the food we eat, particularly fruit and vegetables. A lack of vitamin C in our diet over a period of time can lead to a condition called scurvy, although this is rare in the UK. Symptoms of scurvy include bruising or bleeding easily, and joint and muscle pains. It has also been suggested that a lack of vitamin C may cause poor wound healing and problems fighting infection, although this has not been proved. Vitamin C deficiency can be treated with supplements of vitamin C (as ascorbic acid tablets) and eating foods which are rich in vitamin C. Ascorbic acid is an ingredient of a number of vitamin preparations and some cough and cold remedies that are available to buy from retail outlets.
- Genistein Genistein is a high-quality nutritional supplements and contains only the natural isoflavone genistein and no synthetic flavonoid derivative , made in Germany.
Genistein is obtained from the soybean.Statistics underpin the beneficial properties of the isoflavones contained in soy. Like all isoflavones, genistein is a so-called secondary plant substance and belongs to the family of ” phytoestrogens ” . Genistein has an antioxidant effect, a positive effect on the immune re_8.php system , the total cholesterol and calcium balance, as well as the classic
menopausal symptoms .
- Fermented Soy Extract A fermented soy product, fermented by a special strain of Lactobacillus bulgaricus (LB-51). The result is a complex with buffering potential that contains peptides, amino acids and other metabolic substances. This nutrient is of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and does not
contain preservatives, diluents, or artificial additives.Share
You can also send up to 4 of you own natural remedies along with you blood for testing. For Example:
- Cryptomonodales with PPARs available in tablets or vials. Cryptomonadales® (Chlorella Sorokiniana) W-87 species is an elliptical single cell plant adaptogen. The components and nutrition in Cryptomonadales® are a perfect combination to fulfil the needs of humans. It is a fresh water algae plant with an average size of 4-6 micrometers and it contains a Cell Growth Factor (CGF) that makes it a high energy superfood. It can also prevent diseases. CGF contains sulphur, nucleotides (crosses the blood brain barrier) and peptides but it is not a plant hormone such as Auxin Gibberellin.
- Cannibis Oil Inhibits CYP1B1 EROD enzyme activity. CBD binds irreversibly to CYP1B1. Inhibits or potentiates action of other pharmaceuticals. Greatly decreases therapeutic benefits of Salvestrol. Successful use in end of life palliative care setting not in active care.
- Carbon 60 a new product that needs more research and human research. C60 vs lung carcinoma in mice: 3 x slower tumor growth, 2 x less metastasis, 22% longer life. This C60 anti-cancer study shows impressive results in mice that have been implanted with a lung carcinoma. The researchers gave two groups of mice cancer and split them into a group that was given 5 mg/kg of C60 and a control group. All mice died of the cancer but the mice that were given C60 lived 22% longer. C60-anti-cancer-study Note how the mice were only given a single dose, no daily treatments. 5 mg/kg would mean, for an adult human patient weighing 70 kg, 350 mg. That is equivalent 8 bottles of a C60 product. It is unknown whether olive-oil dissolved C60 is as potent against cancer as water-dissolved C60. It could be more potent and it could be less potent. It also is unknown whether it will work on humans with cancer as well as on mice with cancer, and it is unknown whether it will work as well on other cancers as it did with the lung carcinoma used in the mice.